Secret Beach Ko Olina
Ceremonies of any size are not allowed on any of the beach coves fronting the hotels.
You need to be staying at one of the hotels at Ko Olina and secure guest parking for our vendors to perform your ceremony.
The cost for parking will be added to your "Final Service Invoice". Parking for the Four Seasons is $40 per vendor last time we used it. We assume that it's similar for the other hotels. Cost will be at current rates.
We use "Secret Beach Ko Olina". This beach and "Paradise Cove Public Beach" are the only beaches in the Ko Olina area where a DNLR beach wedding permit available.
We do not use Paradise Cove because, it's too busy and there's never any reliable parking. More importantly, the geography of the coastline does not lend itself to scenic photography.
If your wedding is at sunset, don't be late. It starts getting dark as the sun gets low and once it sets, it’s night time. Ideally, your wedding should end at least 30 minutes before sunset to ensure adequate light when walking back over the rocky path.
The photo below is an older satellite Google image showing the "JW Marriott Ihilani" and is not correct.
The current hotel is the "La Hiki Four Seasons Hotel". They've re-landscaped the entire grass lawn area (inside the red lines) and it is now gated and only accessible to hotel guests.
State law allows access to the public beach property along the rocky shoreline but, we cannot guaranty that the access described below will be available.
We show the access points and describe a pathway but, this is not an endorsement for it's use, the safety of the path, or it's availability.
Important: All access points to the beach cove are uneven, rocky, and a safety concern for the mobility impaired and children. It is impossible for wheelchairs, walkers, strollers, etc..
Guests of the Four Seasons.
- Let us know if you are staying there and accessing Secret Beach from the hotel. Walk to the nearest beach corner of the cove and we'll meet you there. The same access and safety concerns apply.
- Use the east side lagoon gate and walk around the hotel property (shown on map)
- Use the west gate. The path from the gate, while short, is steep and is only for the sure-footed.
Not a guest of the Four Seasons.
- Walk on the sidewalk adjacent to the Kohola Lagoon, as far as you can go. At the end of the sidewalk is a security gate for hotel guests only.
- Ask and you will be directed by security to a path near the corner of the beach where you will see a sign and path leading to the coastline and around the Four Seasons property.
- Walk along the white coral path until, you get to the beach cove. We'll meet you there.