Our ceremonies follow a basic traditional western and American wedding format of appropriate length for a beach wedding or vow renewal. Pretty straight forward and simple.
We also offer Hawaiian elements, the same that many local Hawaiian couples add, to give it a Hawaiian feel.
FYI: Hawaiians did not get married and there is no traditional or authentic Hawaiian wedding ceremony.
- Marriage: You want to be legally married in Hawaii. This requires a marriage license. See here.
- Vow Renewal: You're already married and want to celebrate your years together OR you just got married at home want another Hawaii ceremony for photos, family, or friends. No license is required.
- Romantic: A non-religious ceremony. FYI: Our ministers do multiple weddings and sometimes "slip-up". If the mention of "God" offends you, please choose another website.
- Romantic Christian non-denominational: A non-denominational Christian based ceremony.
- Hawaiian accented: We include Hawaiian elements to give your ceremony a uniquely Hawaiian feel including a conch shell blowing (called a "Pu") by the minister.