Our ceremonies follow a basic traditional western and American wedding format. Pretty straight forward and simple.
We also offer Hawaiian elements to give it a Hawaiian feel.
FYI: Hawaiians did not get married and there is no "traditional" or authentic Hawaiian wedding ceremony.
- Marriage: You want to be legally married in Hawaii. This requires a marriage license. See here.
- Vow Renewal: You're already married and want to celebrate your years together OR you just got married at home want a Hawaii ceremony for photos, family, or friends. No license is required.
- Romantic: A non-religious ceremony.
- Romantic Christian non-denominational: A Christian based non-denominational ceremony.
- Hawaiian accented: We include Hawaiian elements to give your ceremony a uniquely Hawaiian feel.