"You will not find better professional photography or better prices for your Hawaii beach wedding!"
About Package Photography
You see all kinds of explanations about photos on websites and it can get pretty complicated. If you like it simple, we like it simple.
- What you see, is what we do, and what you get. If you want something different, it's not us you're looking for.
- You get is what's listed in the package. If you want more coverage or photos it's easy, see our Prices & Planning Order Form.
- All of our packages include the same photo coverage. Why? No matter the package size, it's costed out the same. Plus, if we don't take the photos, how can we get you to spend more? LOL.
- Our packages list, up to 80-100 shot for selection but, we shoot what we need to shoot and most times it's far more. We'll just say that, whatever the amount, it's usually far more variety than people expect.
- Packages include Hi-Res Full Size JPEG photo files which allow for all print sizes from 4x6 to 8x10 and all the way up to 40x60 inches or larger.
- Select photos using your personal WebPhotoGallery you can share for up to 30 days.
- After you make your selections, you get your photos by electronic download to your computer using a download link we send you or you can order a DVD disk additionally.
Get What You Pay For
We get it, people want to spend as little as possible. It's expensive enough coming to Hawaii right?
We keep our prices down but, do you really want to really "cheap-out" on your photos?
Some think it's smart to pay less or to get more, like they're buying chocolates. Lucky for us, there's enough people who know otherwise.
We're not saying throwing money around will guaranty that you'll get better quality photos either.
What we are saying is that if you go "cheap for more" you're gonna get what you pay for and if you pay more, hopefully what you pay for is what you'll actually get. We give you what you see and what you're paying for.
FYI: If you don't care that much about photos, that's OK. You got $95 minister guys who'll use your camera and take shots for $50 and websites who will give you all the photos right after the ceremony on a USB.