How to Get Started
Our planning process is simple and easy.
You'll have your event figured out
and reserved in no time at all!
Step 1: Email or call us and tell us what you are thinking or go directly to our Prices & Planning Order Form. This is our primary planning tool.
- Using the form, you can easily research and learn about the things that are important to you.
- You can email us one question after the other and that's OK but, we will usually just give you links to our website and those on the planning form so, you might as well start there.
Step 2: As you look at the planning form, use the links for more info about specific items and eventually you'll start figuring things out.
- You have to at least know the date and package you want. That's pretty basic and most people know that at the start.
Step 3: Fill out the planning form the best you can and even if you are not exactly sure, make some selections.
- There is no obligation, it's just a tool we use for planning and eventually making a draft contract.
- Your selections will give us a basis to give you advice. Simple, we can't do anything until, we know what you're asking for.
- The primary things we need to know are the date and package. If you know the location you like and the time you prefer, even better.
Step 4: We'll either make a draft contract or give you advice to make your plans perfect.
- If we have advice, concerns, or suggestions, we'll email you our thoughts so you can decide, and we'll go from there.
If your selections are straight forward, we'll make a draft contract for your review.
Step 5: Once we have a contract you're happy with, make your payment and you're done. All you have to do is show-up! :) Easy!
Here's what our client's say...
Thank you. You are very helpful. I am just trying to make sure everything is perfect and as you can imagine, it's pretty difficult from Australia - organizing a wedding in Hawaii! Having said that, since you have the experience and clearly I don't, I am just going to put my complete trust in you. I am sure you will do the best that you can.
I have been contacting places in Hawaii that advertise weddings for a few months now. You have been the fastest to respond and by far the most helpful. I have given your web address and copies of our correspondence to my travel agent here. She often has people asking her about weddings in Hawaii and she refers them to a company here in Australia that negotiate etc. with people in Hawaii. (At an incredibly expensive rate too). Your excellence has allowed me to show her that there is no need to refer people to an expensive company when they can do the work themselves! So, having said that, you now have the respect of my travel agent and she will be referring others to you.
"When you want to get married in a different country, it can be quite daunting to find a company that ‘seems’ trustworthy, knowing that they would be responsible for so much of your big day. It is also difficult to find a company that will be flexible enough to offer the kind of wedding that suits each couples situation.
The website for A Hawaiian Wedding was what really spoke to me; the online form presented all of the available options for each part of the wedding, so my fiancé and I could sit down and customise a wedding that actually suited what we needed and could afford, particularly in terms of the photography.
During our wedding planning, everyone was very helpful with our questions, and even months later when we called him from Honolulu, in a panic, trying to track down the licensing office, he was able to talk us through the details we needed.
On the day, both the photographer and the local minister were very professional and re-assuring, and the photos were amazing! Because the weather and lighting can change quite quickly in Hawaii, we were also very appreciative to have that local photographic experience, and he was able to suggest a variation to our originally planned photo locations, to get the best shots on the day. You did not disappoint!
Anyway, thank you for all your help to make our wedding the best day of our lives!"
- Adam & Cheryl