Our contract is the "map" for your wedding or vow renewal. It will list everything that you order, services, products, prices, payment amounts due dates, your event schedule and timing, location, etc.. It also includes our business practices and terms.
It does not include: Credit card transaction fees, late fees, any upgrades you have added last minute, additional coverage upgrades on event day, or "late" fees. These will be included in a "Final Service Invoice".
Reservations are on a "first-come, first-serve" basis. We do not "hold" dates while draft contracts are being considered. If another client pays for and reserves the date and time on your contract, while you're deciding, we’ll suggest another or we’ll return your payment in full.
We will hold your contract with all prices and services "locked-in" for up to 7 days. Events which are near and under one month, we hold maybe 3-5 days or less. The email we send on the contract will let you know.
If you are not ready to make a reservation payment within this time, get back to us when you're ready to proceed. Current prices will apply.
If the contract needs to be corrected or you would like to make changes, no worries. Just email us and we'll make the changes and send you a new contract.
When the contract looks good, make your reservation payment in the amount indicated on your contract and you're all set to go.
Your date/time will be reserved and your listed package and prices will be "locked-in". We will email you a receipt and a final contract copy indicating your payment.
If you want to make changes after you make your reservation, send us an email and let you know if we can do it.
If you're adding services, we don't charge our $25 contract change fee. If you are reducing or removing services, additional fees and vendor penalties may apply.
If you cancel your event, no monies previously paid can be returned and our obligation to each other will no longer exist. But, while we have no requirement to do so, we will usually apply the payments previously made by you to a wedding contract of equal or greater amount based upon current prices rescheduled within 12 months.
That's about it! It's pretty simple, straight forward, and transparent... everything is there, nothing is "hidden".
Review your contract.
- Open your draft contract PDF file attachment. There are two pages of this contract. The first page has the date and schedule as well as, all of the services and products you've ordered. The second page includes our contract terms and business practices
- Please check it closely for correctness of all entries. If there's anything you wish to add, remove, or correct, let us know and we'll make the changes and send you a new draft contract.
- Read our contract terms and business practices on the second page of the attached PDF. Everything is pretty clear but, if need explanation why we won't change it LOL, let us know.
Reserve your date and time.
- When you make payment, you and we are accepting the contract and terms as they are and your date and time are reserved when we accept your payment (see below).
- Pay only the amounts listed on your contract. If you wish to pay more of the entire amount simply combine listed payments. Do not make up your own payment amounts! Thanks.
- We may allow you to make a cash payment on wedding day instead of using a credit card. This allows you to save on the credit card transaction fees which are 2.9% + $0.35 for domestic cards and 3.9% + $0.35 and higher for international cards. FYI: For small packages and events, full payment may be required.
- PayPal will email you a receipt following your payment. If you do not receive a email notification, your transaction was not completed or your email was incorrect.
- We suggest using a credit card for your reservation payment. If you mail your payment, we'll need to wait until your check clears before we can reserve your date and time.
After we receive notification of payment.
- We'll email your Final Contract indicating your payment. This is your final copy. Disregard all previous contracts to avoid confusion. We suggest you trash them, they have no meaning or use unless, we are sending you a new amended contract, in which case, you'll want to save the original it's based upon.
- We'll re-confirm the availability of your vendors. If everything is OK, we’ll accept your payment. If not, we’ll let request changes or return your payment in full.
- We do not send out payment reminders or additional contract copies with each subsequent payment. Please note future payments on your final contract.
- Within the week before the start of the month of your event, we'll email your officiates name, site directions, and final instructions and tips. If you do not receive this email by the start of the month, let us know. We apologize in advance.
- Unless, we have any questions or we learn something new that may affect your wedding day (i.e. parades, road construction, weather, beach closings, etc.) we probably will not contact you again and will see you on wedding day.
What you need to do now.
- Relax! You're all se to go. All you have to do is be there on wedding day!
- Keep track of payment due date, we do not send out reminders.
- Record all subsequent payments by you directly on your Final Contract. We do not make new contracts or send receipts for each new payment. Note: PayPal will.
- If you need to make changes or need to tell us something that affects your event, just send us an email. Do not wait to the last minute!
- When you arrive in Hawaii, you can call us but, it's not a requirement. FYI: Don’t email us the night before expecting a reply the next morning, it may not happen.
- For a all marriages and civil unions, you must apply for and be issued a marriage license issued by the State of Hawaii. Learn here.
If you are married and are having a vow renewal with us, a marriage license is not required nor do we require proof. We believe you if you tell us so :)
If you have any questions at all, call or best to email if it's important. We don't do anything of any consequence over the phone.
Thanks again for choosing us to be part of your celebration, we truly appreciate you.
Mahalo and Aloha,
NOTE: Your PayPal fees for this transaction are subtracted by PayPal before entering our account. The PayPal fees will be added to your account balance and added to the shipping costs of your product (i.e. photos or video) after the wedding and must be paid before any product is shipped. Details can be found on our website under “Payments” (above link). If you enter an address, it is for PayPal confirmation only and will not be used for actual shipping of your product.
NOTICE: This message may contain information and/or attached files that is privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure by law. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee/agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the information from your computer and all other electronic devices. Mahalo.